Camilla started her career as a professional massage therapist in 2015 after she realized her passion for a healthy lifestyle. This passion comes from her nature of taking good care of people and enthusiasm for sports and exercise.
With in depth knowledge about human body (specially musculoskeletal system) from her training to become a qualified massage therapist, she provides massage treatments for:
* Better movements: reduce stiffness, soreness and stress;
* Relieve soft tissue damage from the past;
* Relief of chronic conditions of the musculoskeletal system, such as tendonitis and arthritis;
* Prevention of injuries such as IT-band syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and compartment syndrome etc.
Camilla travels around the world to attend health related professional courses to expand her knowledge, she can perform techniques such as:
* Fascia Stretch Therapy
* Thai Yoga Massage;
* Hawaiian massage Lomi Lomi;
* Volcanic Hot Stone Massage Therapy.
She believes in a holistic approach in pain relief, and she always targets the whole body in stead of just symptoms.
Camilla loves bringing wellness and happiness to people, listening to their story, providing them a stress-free atmosphere in her massage room. Besides years of clinical experience, she has also worked at popular spas in Quebec(Bota Bota, Le Nordik), hotels (Hyatt Regency, Hotel Omni etc.) and fitness health club.